A new version has been released and is available through Eclipse update system (“Help > Check for Updates”) or through All-in-One installer.
The release v2.1.0 adds support for :
New STM32Cube package versions :
- STM32CubeF1 V1.6.0
- STM32CubeF3 V1.9.0
- STM32CubeL4 V1.8.1
This release provides the following fixes:
- Fix installation issue: remove old SW4STM32 version before installing a new version in the same folder.
- Update STLink frequency and ram size for L0 series in OpenOCD configuration files.
- Add ‘mkdir.exe’ on windows to fix folder creation issues within Makefile projects.
This release adds supports for the new STLink version V2.1, providing in particular the following improvement :
- Fix STLink driver installation issue on Windows (wmic replaced by tests on environment variables to find the right architecture)
An issue on long compilation time has been reported by Windows users. Our team is working to find a fix for the next release.
- One temporary workaround is to shutdown every network connections before building the project.
- Installers need at least 600Mo free space on the installation volume
- The new CDT Debug Console, that offers a powerful GDB console, is not supported yet.
- In some Linux environments the Welcome screen rendering could appear messy (empty page, missing icons). This is generally caused by an unresolved WebKit1 library required by SWT for GTK2. To restore this display issue it is advised to install the following package: $ sudo apt-get install libwebkitgtk-1.0-0
- On Ubuntu, version 14.04 is now required to run System Workbench for STM32
- For MAC OSX Users : Due to missing path to JRE, some users could not launch the installer. This issue is now fixed. For users who have installed the Oracle Java JDK, the old/new installers are still working.