Welcome to the STM32 Community
Welcome to the STM32 Community site, developped and managed by Ac6 in partnership with ST Microelectronics. The goal of this site is to create a knowledge hub for everyone who is interested in building STM32-based embedded systems to participate and collaborate together.
This is also the place to find “System Workbench for STM32” the free Integrated Development Environment for STM32 microprocessors developped by Ac6 Tools.
Accessing OpenSTM32.org is free, but you need to be logged in to have access to some parts of the site, like the System Workbench for STM32 documentation and download instructions.
You should either Log in or register on OpenSTM32.org.
Step 1: Explore
- Search for Content
- Visit Wiki Pages
- You can start from Wiki Home
- Read Blogs and Forums
- Look at the FAQs
- Install System Workbench for STM32 - Bare Metal Edition
- Instructions are provided here
- You can download the System Workbench for STM32 installer from the download area.
Step 2: Ask a Question and Give Feedback
- Register to become part of the community
- Ask questions in the Forums
- Give feedback using Comments at the bottom of most pages
Step 3: Contribute
- Start Creating, Editing and Enhancing our Community Knowledge Base.
- Post questions or answers in the forums
- Add or edit Wiki pages
- Create a blog and post in it
- For editing Wiki pages or creating a blog you will need to get a status upgrade from Registered to Author
- Just send a e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org describing who you are and what kind of content you would like to add to the site