I’m new to the workbench and tbh to everything around the STM32 controllers.
I’m starting to work on a V2V communication protocol tested on a STM32H755zi-q which seems to be an uncommon model, hence there’s kinda no documentation on projects on this specific model.
I’m now trying to figure out (with your help) how to start projects on it :
- Can I use examples provided by the FW package for the H745zi-q ? Or just partially, not at all ?
- How to start a preconfigured project in System Workbench, such that i can start implementing stuff to test directly ?
- How to access the gpio pins directly ?
- How to use the hardware encryption module ?
- Which languages are supported and which would you use (just C, or C++ .. ) ?
Would be glad for any kind of answer for one of the questions above.
Thanks in advance