To install STM32CubeMX as an Eclipse IDE plug-in, follow the sequence below:
1. Launch the Eclipse environment.
2. Select Help Install New Software from the main menu bar. The Available Software
3. Click Add. The Add Repository window opens.
4. Click Archive. The Repository archive browser opens.
5. Select the STM32CubeMX- Eclipse-plug-in .zip file that you downloaded and click
Open (see Figure 5).
6. Click OK in the Add Repository dialog box,
7. Check STM32CubeMX_Eclipse_plug-in and click Next (see Figure 6).
8. Click Next in the Install Details dialog box.
9. Click ”I accept the terms of the license agreement” in the Review Licenses dialog box
and then click Finish.
10. Click OK in the Security Warning menu.
11. Click OK when requested to restart Eclipse IDE (see Section 3.4.2: Running
STM32CubeMX in command-line mode).
For further details refer to STM32CubeMX user manual section 3.3.2 : Installing STM32CubeMX as an Eclipse IDE plug-in