A new version has been released and is available through Eclipse update system (“Help > Check for Updates”) and through All-in-One installer.
In case of Eclipse update, STM32MP1 Family support has to be added explicitly thanks to (“Help > Install New Software…”).
STM32MP1 Family is available on Linux & Windows 64-bit.
This release introduces two new series: WB and MP1.
The release v2.8.0 adds support for:
New STM32Cube package versions:
- STM32Cube H7 V1.3.2
- STM32Cube G0 V1.1.0
New boards of the STM32WB series:
New boards of the STM32MP1 series:
New part numbers of the STM32WB series:
STM32WB55CCUx, STM32WB55CEUx, STM32WB55CGUx, STM32WB55RCVx, STM32WB55REVx, STM32WB55RGVx, STM32WB55VCYx, STM32WB55VEYx, STM32WB55VGYx
New part numbers of the STM32MPU series:
STM32MP157AAAx, STM32MP157AABx, STM32MP157AACx, STM32MP157AADx, STM32MP157CAAx, STM32MP157CABx, STM32MP157CACx, STM32MP157CADx,
STM32MP153AAAx, STM32MP153AABx, STM32MP153AACx, STM32MP153AADx, STM32MP153CAAx, STM32MP153CABx, STM32MP153CACx, STM32MP153CADx
STM32MP151AAAx, STM32MP151AABx, STM32MP151AACx, STM32MP151AADx, STM32MP151CAAx, STM32MP151CABx, STM32MP151CACx, STM32MP151CADx,
This release provides the following improvements:
- Supports more frequencies on debug interface
- Introduces dedicated support for MCU embedded in STM32 MPU
This release provides the following fixes:
- STLinkServer is now killed before installing the All-in-One installers
- Installers need at least 600Mo free space on the installation volume
- The new CDT Debug Console, that offers a powerful GDB console, is not supported yet.
- In some Linux environments the Welcome screen rendering could appear messy (empty page, missing icons). This is generally caused by an unresolved WebKit1 library required by SWT for GTK2. To restore this display issue it is advised to install the following package: $ sudo apt-get install libwebkitgtk-1.0-0
- On Ubuntu, version 14.04 is now required to run System Workbench for STM32
- For MAC OSX Users : Due to missing path to JRE, some users could not launch the installer. This issue is now fixed. For users who have installed the Oracle Java JDK, the old/new installers are still working.
Tools Development Team