A new version has been released and is available through Eclipse update system (“Help > Check for Updates”) or through All-in-One installer.
The release v1.14.0 adds support for :
New STM32Cube package versions :
- STM32CubeF4 V1.15.0
- STM32CubeL4 V1.7.0
New part numbers of the STM32F0 series:
New part numbers of the STM32F1 series:
New part numbers of the STM32F3 series:
New part numbers of the STM32L0 series:
STM32L041E6Yx, STM32L073RZIx, STM32L082CZYx
New part numbers of the STM32L1 series:
New part numbers of the STM32L4 series:
STM32L496AEIx, STM32L496AGIx, STM32L496QEIx, STM32L496QGIx, STM32L496RETx, STM32L496RGTx, STM32L496RGTxP, STM32L496VETx, STM32L496VEYx, STM32L496VGTx, STM32L496VGYx, STM32L496VGYxP, STM32L496ZETx, STM32L496ZGTx, STM32L496ZGTxP, STM32L4A6AGIx, STM32L4A6QGIx, STM32L4A6RGTx, STM32L4A6VGTx, STM32L4A6VGYx,STM32L4A6ZGTx
New STM32 boards of the STM32L4 series:
New STM32 boards of the STM32F4 series:
This release provides the following improvements:
- New build preferences have been added:
- the default value of the C and C++ compiler options CDialect can be changed for the creation of the new projects
- the default value of the Parallel build option can be applied systematically for the creation of the new projects
This release provides the following fixes:
- The option “-c hla_serial xxxx” defined in debugger tab for this launch configuration was not taken into account during a run session
- Add the launch of Ac6 STM32 C/C++ Application directly via “Run As…“ menu like it was done for “Debug As…”
- The debug ends automatically when there isn’t a board connected
- The build available when only the linker script has changed
- Redefine the variable that contains the compiler location
- Known installation issue :
Don’t install SW4STM32 in the same folder than the previous installation unless all it’s content has been deleted before.
- On Ubuntu, version 14.04 is now required to run System Workbench for STM32.
For MAC OSX Users : Due to missing path to JRE, some users could not launch the installer. This issue is now fixed. For users who have installed the Oracle Java JDK, the old/new installers are still working.