I have a running setup of SW4STM32 (latest software on a Ubuntu 16.04 machine) and my project, imported from CubeMX, works and debug without problem.
Only thing I can't solve is to proper program the chip and let it start the execution of the firmware at power on.
Afret a power cycle the main program doesn't start until I program again. I tried to progrram the generated bin with ST-Link Utility, but the result doesn't change.
I read about similar problems, but none of the proposed solution worked for me.
Can someone help me in finding the correct configuration for a "Release" version?
Newest Forum Posts
- CubeMX F4 projec with freertos will not build cos of asm instruction , 18:16
- STM32 doesn't built it's own projects, 15:42
- problem with debugging the GPIO existing code on the stm32L4RG board, 12:25
- STM32CubeMX Examples, 11:55
- Error 258 - Code will not compile, 11:09
- BLE warnings on ST example, 09:10
- STM32 doesn't built it's own projects, 09:01
- BLE warnings on ST example, 2017-08-22 19:53
- problem with debugging the GPIO existing code on the stm32L4RG board, 2017-08-22 19:39
- BLE warnings on ST example, 2017-08-22 17:13