I have a running setup of SW4STM32 (latest software on a Ubuntu 16.04 machine) and my project, imported from CubeMX, works and debug without problem.
Only thing I can't solve is to proper program the chip and let it start the execution of the firmware at power on.
Afret a power cycle the main program doesn't start until I program again. I tried to progrram the generated bin with ST-Link Utility, but the result doesn't change.
I read about similar problems, but none of the proposed solution worked for me.
Can someone help me in finding the correct configuration for a "Release" version?
Newest Forum Posts
- Please update OpenOCD, 20:06
- Error Debugging, 16:13
- Writing on a SD card, but nothing written, 11:45
- Firmware Update problem in Lora B-L072Z-LRWAN1 development kit, 07:28
- B-L072Z-LRWAN1 StdPeriph not possible to select, 06:56
- Newbie: Sensortile can debug but then cannot run independently, 2017-03-24 21:40
- Converting to C++, 2017-03-24 15:23
- Converting to C++, 2017-03-24 13:27
- Converting to C++, 2017-03-24 12:18
- Converting to C++, 2017-03-24 11:40