I have a running setup of SW4STM32 (latest software on a Ubuntu 16.04 machine) and my project, imported from CubeMX, works and debug without problem.
Only thing I can't solve is to proper program the chip and let it start the execution of the firmware at power on.
Afret a power cycle the main program doesn't start until I program again. I tried to progrram the generated bin with ST-Link Utility, but the result doesn't change.
I read about similar problems, but none of the proposed solution worked for me.
Can someone help me in finding the correct configuration for a "Release" version?
Newest Forum Posts
- AC6sw installing problem, 2017-04-23 19:30
- jtag status contains invalid mode value - communication failure, 2017-04-22 23:45
- Export a complete project, 2017-04-22 21:23
- Newbie trouble. Debug my own board via ST-LINK-V2 in Discovery, 2017-04-21 15:40
- Timer interrupt error., 2017-04-21 15:35
- Bootloader, linker and application start address, 2017-04-21 10:25
- openocd not running when using script, 2017-04-21 10:14
- Running bootloader + application solution, 2017-04-21 09:57
- Getting started: Error 2, 2017-04-21 08:00
- openocd not running when using script, 2017-04-20 21:43