If you forgot your password, you may request that it be reset. Just click the "I forgot my password" link on the login pane; you will be redirected to a page where you just have to provide either your login or the email you used to validate your registration.
You will then receive a password-reset email, containing a link to click to be able to choose a new password.
If you remember you pasword in the meantime, you can ignore this mail: your password will only be changed if you follow the provided link.
On the other hand, if you do not request pasword reset, this mean that another user (probably with a similar username) made an error, and you may ignore the message: you password will not be changed.
If you forgot your username (or login name), you may recover it simply: just request that that your password be reset by clicking the "I forgot my password" link on the login pane; you will be redirected to a page where you have to provide either your login (that you don't know) or the email you used to validate your registration (that you better remember...). Type your email and confirm.
You will then receive a password-reset email, containing both your login name and a link to click to be able to choose a new password. But without waiting for th email, you will find your login name in the displayed page, so you can ignore the password reset mail (if you remember your password of course).
If you don't find help on this site, this is probably your problem is not related to the toolchain or the IDE but to something else. There are several useful sources of information you can look at:
- If your problem is related to some ST-provided tool or firmware, like CubeMX or the HAL or StdPeriph firmwares, you may look at STM32 Software Tools and Firmware;
- If your problem is some more low-level STM32 hardware use, look at STMicroelectronics e2e Communities;
- If your problem is related to the STemWin environment, that is provided free of charge by Segger for STM32 microcontrollers, you should look at SEGGER forum.
Newest Forum Posts
- CubeMX F4 projec with freertos will not build cos of asm instruction , 18:16
- STM32 doesn't built it's own projects, 15:42
- problem with debugging the GPIO existing code on the stm32L4RG board, 12:25
- STM32CubeMX Examples, 11:55
- Error 258 - Code will not compile, 11:09
- BLE warnings on ST example, 09:10
- STM32 doesn't built it's own projects, 09:01
- BLE warnings on ST example, 2017-08-22 19:53
- problem with debugging the GPIO existing code on the stm32L4RG board, 2017-08-22 19:39
- BLE warnings on ST example, 2017-08-22 17:13